The Goza-Scriptgraphics update -

  • Darrell Goza
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2004
      HAH!
      Welcome to the next upgrade of the SciptGraphics website. The new
      Magnicore strip is up and this will be a momentous moment in the
      ScriptGraphics universe. To wit:

      With only 4 days to go to the new month, I think me and the
      ScriptGraphics crew will probably be modifying (taking down) the site
      for reconstruction. I really like the interfaces as they stand now but
      the ScriptGraphics crew would like to see the site more multi-tasked.
      In other words, broken up into sections of interest with inter-links
      between the sections.
      We're mapping it out now and once we've arrived at an equitable
      solution, we'll be implementing it with the quickness. I was hoping to
      do it with the site remaining up until we make the changes but my
      webmeisters assure me it's better to start from scratch instead of patch.

      The good thing is that I'll have a section to myself, which will
      spotlight only the works I've done, both small press and professional.
      It'll have stuff from the comicbook field, advertising, packaging, and
      graphic design.

      There'll be a creator comic strip page where all creators will have a
      chance to participate. They've wanted this for some time now but I
      fought for the strip work to be completed first. (They're will be more
      of this in a future posting).

      There's also some links to animated stuff and ScriptGraphics stuff you
      can buy!

      Stop by and have some fun.
      Darrell Goza
      http://home.earthlink.net/~goza1