ScriptGraphics biweekly site update -

  • Darrell Goza
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2004
      The new Magnicore strip is up as well as small press commentary by
      Fenwick ThaddeusFord and a greeting by K. Lynn Williams of Beatnik
      Productions. Some new art has been added to the site, replacing older
      images and we're moving towards color images (which I like).
      There's also some new information on the upcoming ScriptGraphics
      projects. And the Mag's archive is designed not to make you start from
      the first installment (unless you want to) but the page you'll start
      from has all the strips available, you pick which one you want to read
      instead of being forced to start from strip 1!
      As usual, stop by; sit a spell and enjoy yourself.
      Darrell Goza