Eclectic Starsparks Zine Distro

  • Eclectic Starsparks
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2004
      hey everyone :) Just wanted to let you know that I've created a
      brand new Australian-based distro, Eclectic Starsparks, and I'm
      asking you to send your zines in for consideration as I'm looking
      for ALL types of zines from all over the world. This distro has been
      created with the intent of helping to promote what "free speech"
      REALLY is, as a forum for people to have their say on the world
      around them. Personal zines, zines with a
      political/activist/feminist etc edge to them, poetry, fiction,
      prose, memoirs... I'm interested in looking at anything. Mass media
      is controlled by those who have money; OUR media will be controlled
      by those who have WORDS. Lets take back the power and tell it like
      it really is, not what the corporate enterprises want us to hear.
      THAT'S what Eclectic Starsparks is all about, so send in your work
      and be heard. I am aiming to be open for catalogue orders by May
      2004, earlier if I get enough zines to start distroing.

      For more information, go to: www.eclectic-starsparks.org or email
      me, jade, at distro@..., or reply to this yahoo
      group message (eclecticstars@...). Thankyou for reading!