Deductions For The Business Owner

  • Taffy Wagner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2007

      Message delivered directly to members of the group:
      zinepublishers@yahoogroups.com

      Taffy Wagner

      ==================

      contains the article to
      http://www.isnare.com/eta.php?aid=160429

      MUST be set to hyperlinks and we ask that you send a copy of
      the URL where the article is posted to
      http://www.isnare.com/eta.php?aid=160429

      The role of iSnare.com is only to distribute this article as
      part of its Article Distribution feature (
      http://www.isnare.com/distribution.php ). iSnare.com does NOT
      own this article, please respect the author's copyright and
      this publication/reprint terms. If you do not agree to any of
      these terms, please do not reprint or publish this article.
      ==================

      Article Title: Deductions For The Business Owner
      Author: Taffy Wagner
      Word Count: 422
      Article URL: http://www.isnare.com/?aid=160429&ca=Business
      Format: 64cpl
      Contact The Author: http://www.isnare.com/eta.php?aid=160429

      Easy Publish Tool: http://www.isnare.com/html.php?aid=160429

      Congratulations on becoming a business owner. Whether it is
      your first business or your seventh business it is an exciting
      time. When you begin a new business, you are filled with ideas
      beyond your wildest imagination and often cannot even sleep at
      night for all of the thoughts swirling in your head. You are
      thinking of ways to market your business, advertise and even
      ways to get clients. The momentum is unbelievable because you
      would almost bet money that you are running on sheer adrenalin.

      This is one of those times as a business owner; you do not care
      if you get sleep due to your level of motivation. The key is to
      keep up the excitement and momentum for your business. It is
      not necessarily easy to run a business; however you have taken
      on the challenge and dream of owning your own business.

      As a business owner, I am sure one of the things you have
      thought about are operating expenses. What is it going to costs
      you to run your business for six months, a year and even two or
      three years? This is one of those areas that business owners
      generally think of in addition to start-up costs. I applaud you
      for thinking these areas through.

      What you might not have considered are the different deductions
      a self-employed business owner have? When you are employed by a
      company or organization, there are certain items that are
      deducted from your paycheck. This reduces what you have to
      consider as a deduction. The work has actually been done for
      you. Now that you have decided to work for yourself, who is
      going to educate you on this matter? Will you read books or
      attend local business classes? I have to tell you that there
      are people that probably still do not know what business
      deductions they are allowed because they are not talking with
      anyone about their business. Or they believe it will not make a
      difference in their tax situation.

      I am here to tell you from first hand experience, as a
      self-employed business owner, there are many items that I would
      not have even imagined were deductible and they are. Do not
      mistakenly disregard self-employed business deductions. That
      could make the difference between your owing money or receiving
      money back. If you are at this point and are interested in
      finding out more about self-employment tax deductions, go to my
      website at
      http://www.journeytowholeness.net/index.php?pr=Products

      About The Author: Dr. Taffy Wagner is a speaker, publisher and
      author of Debt Dilemma and Homebuyer's Helper. She is the
      financial advisor for Christian Business Talk Radio, conducts
      seminars on business, personal finances and coaches
      individuals. Contact at http://www.journeytowholeness.net

      Please use the HTML version of this article at:
      http://www.isnare.com/html.php?aid=160429

      For more free-reprint articles by Taffy Wagner please visit:
      http://www.isnare.com/?s=author&a=Taffy+Wagner