NeuFutur #10 Out!

  • James McQuiston
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2003
      Hey all - I know its been a while since I've had a new issue of any
      of my zines out (July) and I just got finished with NF #10. It is 36
      half-sized pages, and deals with loss in my life, my identity - both
      in a gender and a personal sense. Aside from that, it has the stuff
      that is usually in NeuFutur, along with a guest writer, Jared Allen.
      While eir's pieces are more about various specific observations, mine
      tend to stick close to home - whether it is at my college or not.

      Issue #10 also deals with the shittiness of cities like Gatlinburg,
      TN , the need for the GLBT movement to fight more vorificerously, my
      experiences with the always cool Jamez and Kelly from Tomatoes = Love
      distro at AMC 2003, as well as my grandmother's death and the
      tendency of my friends to leave.

      Copies can currently only be gotten from me for $1 or a trade, and if
      you want to see some excerpts from the issue, the vast majority of
      NeuFutur #10 can be seen at http://www.neufutur.com . If any distros
      might be interested in adding NeuFutur to their stacks, please email
      me at editor [at] neufutur .dot. com .

      Thanks!