Re: [Zine Publishers] like books?

  • Terri Affleck
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2003
      would i be able to review a few books of comics as well as a novel or two, i mean i could just do full length graphic novel like things if short strip collections arent appropriate?

      tikijen <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:my dear dear dear zinesters and friends
      i greet you with the fondest of regards and wish you well forever.
      im obviously in a good mood. i also bid you help me on my latest
      project. it will be called the zine of books, and it will be a
      resource and review zine of sorts for the wonderful world of actual
      published literature. fact or fiction, adult or children, long,
      short, old new, if you love it, then the rest of the world should
      know about it, which is why im asking you to email me back the form
      i am attatching to this email in which you will describe your most
      favoritest and special book so that the rest of the world can know
      what their missing and catch up on it. you may send as many as you
      like, for i myself have at least 20 favorite books. if your love of
      literature extends beyond that of zines, then please help out.
      contributers tot he zine can get their own copy once its done,
      deliverecd tot heir front steps at the wonderfully reduced charge of
      1 dollar, canadian or american, to be sent to me. i promise i wont
      rip you off. :) smile!
      thank you thank you from the bottom of my happy heart.
      take care and go read
      yours
      ~Jen Pilles (tikijen@...) 11 ascot ct, welland on, L3C 6K7 ,
      canada
      P.s. if you would be so much obliged to pass this on to other
      zinester friends and spread the word. foreward it, or post it on
      your message board, or print it out and pass it on. let the news
      spread like wildfire. spread! spread! share! weee!

      NAME: _______________________________

      ZINE/PROJECT_________________________________________________________

      ADDRESS______________________________________________________________

      MAY I PUBLISH YOUR ADDRESS? YES NO

      MAY I PUBLISH YOUR EMAIL? YES NO

      FAVORITE BOOK/AUTHOR_______________________________

      DISCRIPTION OF BOOK (plot, style, length, genre, etc)
      ________

      OTHER COMMENTS (special things about the book that stick out, or
      make it special to you etc.)

      come to our comic clambake! www.clambake.0catch.com xxx
      [website-in-progress]