New official ZSS deadline

  • Yul Tolbert
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2003
      To make sure that Zine Solar System comes out on time, and to make
      sure it has enough content, I've decided to move the official
      deadline for the first three issues to Aug 8. Any submissions sent to
      me after that date will have to be published in ZSS issue # 4 which
      won't come out until December. Please send submissions to: ZSS, P.O.
      Box 02222, Detroit, MI 48202-9998. And e-mail me for details if
      needed: yul_tolbert@...