Any artists out there?

  • revelations64
    Message 1 of 130 , Mar 31, 2000
      I'm looking for someone ambitious enough to do
      some artwork for an original piece of fiction I'm
      serializing in my mag. It's a fantasy story, featuring an elf
      and a wood nymph as they battle the forces of an evil
      overlord. The author would really like some original art to
      grace the pages, but all I really have contacts for
      around here are writers. Being a fanzine, I can only
      give a contributor's copy as payment for anyone's
      work, but if this is something you're interested in as
      extra practice and to get your work seen in a different
      part of the country, e-mail me or post here, and I'll
      get in touch with you regarding sending you a
      character description and a sample of the story. My e-mail
      is thirdhorseman@....<br><br>(Jim, I hope I
      haven't overstepped my bounds in posting this. I was
      hoping you wouldn't mind, since this is for people with
      zines to help each other out. It's your board, so I'll
      understand if you delete it and chew me out about it. But,
      if it doesn't bother you, I appreciate you letting
      me beg for help. Thanks -- War.)
      Message 130 of 130 , Mar 5, 2002