Need zines to review

  • Yul Tolbert
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28 7:52 AM
      I need zines to review for the soon-to-be published Zine Solar System
      (version 2.5) review zine. Send your zines to: ZSS, P.O. Box 02222,
      Detroit, MI 48202-9998. I hope you'll also consider buying a sample
      copy of ZSS because it would be kind of pointless to send your zines
      to a review zine that doesn't have an audience.