gnosis #1 & 2 (excuse the crosspost)

  • Bri Zine
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2003
      heya everybunny. bri zine here. i know i posted in a few posts today that i wrapped up issue two of gnosis but i forget which lists i did that for so i'm just sending one big mass cross-posting email. wee!

      gnosis #2 now available for $1 and two stamps! purple cover, recipes, zine reviews, "terrorists kill- so does america" (by shaina), guggi tales, i heart sean catastrophe, article on local band jynxt (now chaotic alliance), and much more. half-sized, 24 pages total. send well concealed cash and stamps to the address below with a quick note telling me you'd like a copy, where to send it to, and an email address in case i need to contact you.

      gnosis #1 is still available as well for the same price as #2. pink cover, 20 pages, half-sized. comix, interview with the infamous mr. white, "proud to be a blind patriot" essay (by shaina), zine reviews, and more!

      bri zine
      1016 mozina dr.
      cleveland, ohio 44119 usa

      i'll also accept trades- zines, mixtapes/CDs, trinkets, big batches of clipart, whatever. just email me. and i'm currently looking to trade ads with other zinesters/distro owners. let me know if you're interested!

      -bri zine
      -www.geocities.com/eviltoasterpastry
      -www.gnosisgrrrl.tk
      -www.soricki.com