the evil toaster pastry brigade

  • RawDaylight Distro
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2003
      hey everyone. bri zine here. just writing to inform all of you about MORE new projects i'm working on. some of you may have known me under the alias kiki d. ries before, and you may have known of my zine "culture sh*ck". recently i decided to just go by a nickname given to me by a friend (bri zine) and i decided to start a new zine and focus only on it (gnosis). well, i also tried running a distro awhile back called rawdaylight distro. some of you may know the whole ups-and-downs of that experience. being poor and running a distro do not mix well together. i chose to wait until i had a decent amount of cash to restart a distro, and now i finally am! it's called The Evil Toaster Pastry Brigade. items that were left over from rawdaylight have been moved to this new catalog. you can view the new site at http://www.geocities.com/eviltoasterpastry. there you can view our so-far-small catalog, submit items, and order items.

      so an additional note- if you have a zine, CD, craft, etc. you'd like distroed, email me at eviltoasterpastry@... or visit the site to fill out a form. thanks for dealing with my constant cross-posting. i feel like a bad person, but it's so much easier than writing long brand new emails to each group. hope you're all doing well. oh! if anybody wants a link up on my site, email it to me and we'll exchange. peace! -bri zine