Still looking for food zines for my distro!

  • nurdsteph
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2003
      I'm starting a distro, The Pleasant Unicorn, dedicated solely to food zines. I'm taking submissions for distro consideration. I'm willing to look at anything having to do with food, so if you know anyone who does a food zine, feel free to pass this onto them. Here's some potential topics:

      ? Cookzines
      ? Working in a food related job
      ? Eating
      ? Food fetishes (I see how you?re looking at that banana)
      ? Vegan
      ? Vegetarian
      ? Recipes
      ? Eating disorders
      ? Gardening
      ? Shopping for food
      ? Dumpster diving for food
      ? Collections of food poems
      ? Collections of food stories or essays
      ? Collection of food comics
      ? Restaurant review zines
      ? General food stuff
      ? Lack of food
      ? Health nut zines
      ? Natural healing with food
      ? A food journal of unusual foods you ate/found/tasted during your travels
      ? Anything on the face of the planet you can come up with that?s food-related!

      Anything else food-related is welcome. If you want your zine returned, include an envelopes and enough postage to return it, if not, zines I don't choose to carry will go into grab bags. I pay cash upfront wholesale, so include your wholesale and retail prices. Here's my address:

      Stephanie
      P. O. Box 715
      Weatherford, TX 76086
      USA

      If anyone has any questions, e-mail me. If you'd rather not send a sample via postal mail, you can probably e-mail me about your zine. I'm not terribly picky, as long as it's food-related. My e-mail is: nurdsteph@...

      Thanks for putting up with my huge post! : )

      steph
      http://cheapvegan.cjb.net
      http://diystore.cjb.net