New stuff from Lupine Ladies Press!

  • D Jamez Terry
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2003
      Okay everyone, so here's the big cross-posted update on all the kool stuff
      you can get from me...

      * the newest thing - Limited Delivery Area #2. My adventures as pizza
      delivery driver continue. Lots of customer stories in this issue. It's
      24 pages, half-sized, and whole big lots of fun. Just $1 or stamps...

      * also new (sort of) - Transcendence #3. the zine by/for transgender
      youth - chock full of stories (personal and fictive), poems, and
      photography. also 24 pages and half sized. i edit this one for a
      nonprofit and it's free to all who want it (altho postage donations are
      welcomed...)

      * then i've still got bunches o' older stuff - limited delivery area #1,
      transcendence #2, burn in hell buddy #1 & #2 (my mini-perzine about
      travelling and troublemaking), and sex death and ronald macdonald #10-23
      (my arts zine - poetry, fiction, prose, art, etc). any of these are
      available for a buck, stamps, or a trade...

      * and finally, we've got a rockin' distro! (Tomatoes Equal Love distro)
      send an sase for a catalog and some other free stuff. or if you are
      interested in further distro for your zine or project, get in touch about
      that....

      All mail should be sent to vermicious_knid_21@... or PO Box 543
      Accokeek MD 20607 USA

      Peace!