Im Part/ Imp Art/ IMPART #2

  • xjaynebunnyx <goddes85@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2003
      sorry for those who get this a million times.

      Hello all! Jaynebunny here again with great news. = ) my lil' zine Impart has a
      sequel! like the first one, its half legal and 36 pages+ the cover.

      #1 was like my first zine ever so i really had like no idea what i was doing.
      but
      this time i sorta have things figgured out, really! Office Max got these
      wonderful new self serve copiers so the copies are absolutely beautiful. at
      least i think so...

      anyways. Impart #2 is alot better than the first. What's in it you say? um..
      well
      alotta random stuff. i can tell you its not a depressing/suicidal/angsty kinda
      thing though.. far from that actually. its pretty light hearted. here's the
      words
      on the contents page:

      Whee, Anarchy!::Turn ons::Defiance::Halcyon Days::Bottled::Tact::Anti-
      fur::fetus hats::bomb happy::thanks:: dream catcher::San Fran:: Q&A::New
      Years Rez:: Empty:: Lyrics to a punk:: Random::Appleholics::notes::art::
      confessions::pirates

      I was going to upload a pic of the cover and some stuff but i havent gotten
      round to scanning yet. and im kinda lazy...

      anyways. im sure your all dying to get your hands on a copy = )
      i learned my lesson last time saying they were totally free.. but im not here
      make a profit.. so heres how it goes this time

      3 ways to get one of these things in your hands.

      1)trade with me! i REALLY heart reading other peoples zines but im not big
      on actually buying them. Im not picky really, but if you've got like this mini
      5
      page zine itd be nice if you tossed in some little suprises or something.. (mix
      tapes/stickers/etc?) also if you think yours is chunkier than mine (longer/
      prettier paper/in color/uber uber awsome) i can toss in some stickers and stuff
      to you to make up for it too. i like trades that seem fair to both people. ill
      also
      go for just like suprise packages of stuff (like tapes/drawings/comics/
      handmade crafts)

      2)Send me a buck+ some stamps. im honestly not sure how many it needs.
      probably like 3.

      3)This ones probably the easiest and the cheapest (it actually costs you
      nothing other than a few minutes) way. it involves signing up for a little
      thing(that is free) online and saying i referred you because that gets me
      points
      that i can use for other things. its really cool and very painless i swear. if
      youre
      curious about this one, email me and ill tell you more.

      ok. well that was much longer than it should have been.. i guess i should end
      now.. bye bye = )

      feel free to email me with any questions (like if you need my address or
      something)