Passion Unlocks The Door To Your Massive Success

  • Kurt Mortensen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2007

      Message delivered directly to members of the group:
      zinepublishers@yahoogroups.com

      Kurt Mortensen

      ==================

      contains the article to askkurt[at]persuasioninstitute.com
      (replace [at] with @)

      MUST be set to hyperlinks and we ask that you send a copy of
      the URL where the article is posted to
      askkurt[at]persuasioninstitute.com (replace [at] with @)

      The role of iSnare.com is only to distribute this article as
      part of its Article Distribution feature (
      http://www.isnare.com/distribution.php ). iSnare.com does NOT
      own this article, please respect the author's copyright and
      this publication/reprint terms. If you do not agree to any of
      these terms, please do not reprint or publish this article.
      ==================

      Article Title: Passion Unlocks The Door To Your Massive Success
      Author: Kurt Mortensen
      Word Count: 550
      Article URL: http://www.isnare.com/?aid=113469&ca=Leadership
      Format: 64cpl
      Author's Email Address: askkurt[at]persuasioninstitute.com
      (replace [at] with @)

      Easy Publish Tool: http://www.isnare.com/html.php?aid=113469

      More than anything else, passion recruits the hearts and minds
      of your audience. When the audience can sense your passion and
      heartfelt conviction for your cause or product � they
      emotionally jump on board. We love people who are excited,
      animated, and full of passion. There is a difference between
      charisma and passion, however. Charisma is an attribute, while
      passion is a transfer of emotion. �If a man hasn�t discovered
      something that he will die for, he isn�t fit to live.� � Martin
      Luther King

      When you have passion for something, you are excited, you have
      zeal, and you want to share it with the world. You can�t be
      swayed by the opinions of others. You are excited to convert
      as many people to your cause as possible. When you have
      passion, you have a sense of mission that drives you, that
      stimulates your imagination, and that motivates you to higher
      levels of achievement. Passion alone can be effective in
      swaying opinion and in getting people to support your product,
      service, or cause.

      People have swayed me with unmistakable passion for what they
      believe in. In my persuasion workshops, I have students give a
      two-minute speech about what they are passionate about. I have
      seen students get me foaming at the mouth for ice cream, cause
      me to be more committed to recycling, and make me want to start
      rock climbing. Do you have passion? Try to tap into the things
      in your life you are passionate about. Passion springs from a
      combination of belief, enthusiasm, and emotion.

      Emerson said, �Nothing great was ever achieved without
      enthusiasm.� Enthusiasm is the great moving force of spirit
      and energy that permeates all we do. It is the force that
      keeps motivation going until a goal is reached. Norman Vincent
      Peale said, �When one gets enthusiastic, the entire personality
      lights up. The mind becomes sharper, more intuitive; the
      entire life force and creative ability are enhanced. Such a
      person is motivated and will certainly make an impact.�

      Enthusiasm falls under the umbrella of passion, but you can be
      enthusiastic without having passion. When you have passion,
      however, you are full of enthusiasm. Enthusiasm is described
      as a strong excitement or feeling on behalf of a cause or a
      subject. In Greek, the word means �to be inspired by a god.�
      When you have enthusiasm (or a lack of it), it is contagious.
      Enthusiasm infects people so much that they feel your energy
      and excitement. Enthusiasm accounts for 51% of all persuasion
      and electrifies everyone around you. Develop your enthusiasm
      by gaining information and knowledge about your product or
      subject. Believe in yourself and your message, tap into your
      emotions, and learn how to express them.

      Here are the five keys to creating and enhancing enthusiasm:
      -Curiosity
      -Interest
      -Knowledge
      -Belief
      -Purpose

      Which one is your weakness? What is your game plan to make it
      a strength?

      FIND YOUR PASSION

      If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?

      If you had 10 million in the bank, what would you do with your
      life?

      You are here on the earth for a reason. What is it?

      About The Author: Kurt Mortensen�s trademark is Magnetic
      Persuasion; you should attract customers, just like a magnet
      attracts metal filings. Claim your success and learn what only
      the ultra-prosperous know by going to
      http://prewealth.com/mistakestoavoid and get my free report "10
      Mistakes that Cost You Thousands."

      Please use the HTML version of this article at:
      http://www.isnare.com/html.php?aid=113469

      For more free-reprint articles by Kurt Mortensen please visit:
      http://www.isnare.com/?s=author&a=Kurt+Mortensen