398 and FLB

  • Norah <norah398@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2003
      Sorry if you get this multiple times!

      I just finished issue #1 of my new little zine 398. It's fairy tale-
      esqu stories and a poem or two. It costs 50 cents (Candian or
      American) a Canadian stamp or a trade. For more info:
      http://www.geocities.com/zine398 or e-mail me at: zine398@h...

      *Also* I'm still looking for submissions for the Francesca Lia Block
      paper fanzine I'm working on. Info can be found here:
      http://www.geocities.com/flbzine or you can e-mail me at:
      flbzine@...

      Thanks!

      -Elizabeth/Norah