Rotting From The Inside # 4

  • P H
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2003
      G'day !

      APOLOGIES FOR THE CROSS POST

      I only cross post to advertise a new issue or call for submissions so please bear with me. Thanks in advance.

      Rotting From The Inside Issue # 4 has just been printed.

      This is a mini perzine with stories, adventures, mishaps and accidents from my childhood. Issue # 4 has a travel theme to it.

      As i have issues 1, 2 and 3 still available here is the deal.

      For $2.00 you get all four issues (thats postage paid too, including overseas !!!)

      I will separate but drop me a line first.

      Trades welcome but get in touch first.

      Hope to here from you all out there in Zine Land.

      Cheers,

      Mick Sols

      Po Box 5817

      West End, Qld