NeuFutur #9 Out!

  • James McQuiston <drakulon666@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2003
      Hey Everybody! Its blue! I've busted myself for the last few nights, and
      the magnum opus that is #9 of NeuFutur is complete!

      It is a total of 56 pages.
      -32 1/2 pages.
      -16 1/8 pages.
      -8 1/4 pages.

      Thats right, A zine and two supplements.

      This issue is the most personal of all of the magazines that I've did,
      and i just know you will like it. Pieces in this magazine include the
      Car Crash I was in, being heckled at Superamerica, Coming back to my
      house and noticing the differences in the town, as well as a piece by
      my mother and another mini-comic by my sister. For those people who
      are not a big fan of reviews, I've made sure to remove them from the
      main part of the magazine and place them in their own supplement, so
      those people who may not want to have to re-focus their energies a
      number of times.

      I hope you like it. You can check out old work and selected pieces
      from the magazine at
      http://www.neufutur.com

      Post a response to me if you have positive things to say about
      old issues, or if you want to get/trade for a copy. I am completely up
      for all sorts of trade and actually like those more than getting money
      in the mail. If anyone has read past issues of my magazine, I would
      ask you to do two things, seemingly opposite : first, if you've read
      the magazine, to post what you thought about it, and if you have read
      the magazine, make your mind a tabula rasa for this issue, please.

      All issues will be $1 PPD, or I will take a equivalent trade
      (zine, clothing, etc)

      You can also pick up issues of NeuFutur at :

      Sassafras
      Sexahkitty
      and Undecided Distros.