Cheap Vegan #5 DIY Issue Available!

  • nurdsteph <nurdsteph@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2002
      I apologize if you get this message 80 jillion times.

      The Cheap Vegan #5, the DIY issue is ready to land in your hot little
      hands! How-to make your own soymilk, pasta, granola, seitan, sushi on
      shoestring, veggie broth, nut butter and more, more, MORE! Only $1
      plus a stamp! Issues #1-4 are still avaiable also, for $1 each, plus a
      stamp. Buy more than one issue and you don't have to send any stamps,
      just $1 per issue. Send your orders to: Stephanie Scarborough, P. O.
      Box, Weatherford, TX 76086.

      Thanks!

      steph

      PS-- I also have grab bags of 15 handmade envelopes for $2 each,
      shipping included. Send orders to address above.