Re: [Zine Publishers] Digest Number 71

  • Kiki Ries
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2002
      i really wish i knew, yo. i luff FLB. she's so awesome. that book "zine scene" she did with hilary carlip is basically what really got me to get off my ass and make my zine. =D so yea, if anyone knows you must tell us!! -kiki
      zinepublishers@yahoogroups.com wrote:Message: 1
      Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 19:34:32 -0000
      From: "Norah"
      Subject: Francesca Lia Block

      Does anyone here happen to know about any Francesca Lia Block paper
      zines? Or e-zines? Although I'm more interested in finding out about
      paper ones.

      Norah/Elizabeth