Metamorphose!

  • Joseph Plazo
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006

      Message delivered directly to members of the group:
      zinepublishers@yahoogroups.com

      Joseph Plazo

      ==================

      contains the article to joseph[at]xtrememind.com (replace [at]
      with @)

      MUST be set to hyperlinks and we ask that you send a copy of
      the URL where the article is posted to joseph[at]xtrememind.com
      (replace [at] with @)

      The role of iSnare.com is only to distribute this article as
      part of its Article Distribution feature (
      http://www.isnare.com/distribution.php ). iSnare.com does NOT
      own this article, please respect the author's copyright and
      this publication/reprint terms. If you do not agree to any of
      these terms, please do not reprint or publish this article.
      ==================

      Article Title: Metamorphose!
      Author: Joseph Plazo
      Word Count: 432
      Article URL: http://www.isnare.com/?aid=103548&ca=Self+Help
      Format: 64cpl
      Author's Email Address: joseph[at]xtrememind.com (replace [at]
      with @)

      Easy Publish Tool: http://www.isnare.com/html.php?aid=103548

      A great way to fight stress is to alter our attitudes in order
      to distinguish negative events in a positive light. Another
      technique is to adapt some of our behavior patterns so it
      becomes easier for us to transform those attitudes and make
      them fit our own character. Our attitudes and our manners are
      closely related; behavior can influence our attitudes and
      outlook can certainly drive our behavior.

      Shifting some of our conduct patterns is vital to stress
      management and can spell the difference between our being
      capable to develop stress lenience or not. Master some simple
      behavior changes that you unleash which should make your
      attitude changes much easier.

      � Speak to yourself in an encouraging way. At any time we find
      ourselves in a taxing condition, the worst thing we can do is
      declare something pessimistic to ourselves. If we're waiting in
      a line for a lengthy time, for example, rather than whine and
      get tetchy, we should say something uplifting to ourselves that
      will relieve tension and help us relax.

      � Envisage positive, not negative stress outcomes. One of the
      most frequent things we do when we anticipate to be stressed is
      picturing what's going to take place. Most sexual frustrations,
      for example, are goaded by blown up fears of poor partner
      satisfaction. Another expression for this is "performance
      anxiety," where we gaze at ourselves through someone else's
      eyes. We become uneasy or concerned whenever we begin to
      imagine about how we're going to achieve a certain undertaking.
      Instead of envisioning failure, imagine success. Once we get
      used to thinking about first-rate results - expecting success -
      thinking positively about the outcome of stressful situations
      will arrive naturally.

      � Be accommodating enough to transformation. In spite of of our
      ability to deal with stress, we need to appreciate that everyone
      is different when it comes to doing things. What works for some
      folks may not work for others. We shouldn't vacillate to modify
      the way we tackle problems. By being flexible, we may find a
      better system of achieving our goals and organizing our lives.
      Rather than thinking of change as a flaw, we should think of it
      as a strength because we have the wisdom and guts to try and do
      things a better way.

      � Never go for Perfection. Though we should always strive to
      progress, we should recognize ourselves for what we are.
      Infallibility isn�t extant in anyone. Instead of constantly
      punishing ourselves what we should be like, we should be
      encouraging ourselves that we are the best we could be.

      About The Author: Joseph R. Plazo http://www.xtrememind.com

      Please use the HTML version of this article at:
      http://www.isnare.com/html.php?aid=103548

      For more free-reprint articles by Joseph Plazo please visit:
      http://www.isnare.com/?s=author&a=Joseph+Plazo