Attention & Intention - The Magic Combination To Fulfill Your Dreams

  • Thomas Herold
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006

      Message delivered directly to members of the group:
      zinepublishers@yahoogroups.com

      Thomas Herold

      ==================

      contains the article to beyonddiet[at]excite.com (replace [at]
      with @)

      MUST be set to hyperlinks and we ask that you send a copy of
      the URL where the article is posted to beyonddiet[at]excite.com
      (replace [at] with @)

      The role of iSnare.com is only to distribute this article as
      part of its Article Distribution feature (
      http://www.isnare.com/distribution.php ). iSnare.com does NOT
      own this article, please respect the author's copyright and
      this publication/reprint terms. If you do not agree to any of
      these terms, please do not reprint or publish this article.
      ==================

      Article Title: Attention & Intention - The Magic Combination To
      Fulfill Your Dreams
      Author: Thomas Herold
      Word Count: 706
      Article URL: http://www.isnare.com/?aid=104079&ca=Advice
      Format: 64cpl
      Author's Email Address: beyonddiet[at]excite.com (replace [at]
      with @)

      Easy Publish Tool: http://www.isnare.com/html.php?aid=104079

      How do wealthy people create their wealth? For most of us it
      seems like magic; and many actually think that there must be a
      secret formula involved.

      In our western world, we are conditioned to always believe that
      the most complicated solution must be true. That's why you see
      the word "easy" in many advertisements. "Easy," because with
      all the high tech stuff around us, life has not become easier
      at all. However, life itself is actually easy, and very simple.
      What it makes complicated is our perceptions and conclusions.

      The same is true with manifesting wealth in your life. If you
      follow simple steps, you will create wealth in your life. The
      challenge is that we have forgotten to think in an easy way.
      Our mind comes up with the most deluded stories to justify why
      others have wealth and abundance, and we don't.

      To create wealth and abundance in your life begin with one
      simple step: believe that it is possible for you to have it!

      Think about how much time you spend during your day to achieve
      this goal. Most of us are so busy with our lives that we run
      almost all day on auto-responder. We have given ourselves a
      side role in our self-produced movie. We are not present to
      tell the director what to do in the movie. So our days either
      go as they have in the past, or just at random.

      In order to direct your attention toward something you'd like
      to achieve, you need to have free attention. Attention is the
      magnet that will attract new situations in your life. Without
      free attention, you are back to playing the auto-responder
      'bot.

      Start with the intention to be wealthy and to live in
      abundance. Intend to create prosperity in your life. Make this
      the first thought when you get up in the morning. However,
      intention alone doesn't get you there. Remind yourself
      constantly about your new goal. This way, it gets imprinted
      into your consciousness. Your consciousness needs to build new
      neuronal pathways, and that will take some time. It is like
      working out - you cannot expect to be in perfect shape after
      visiting the gym once.

      There are also times in your life where you feel discouraged
      and you just want to say goodbye to this world. Nothing works
      out, and you think you will never make it. It's almost
      impossible for most of us to shift ourselves out of this mood.
      We have the belief that circumstances outside of our control
      have contributed to our mood, and therefore our attention is
      stuck on the outside situation. Bringing the attention back to
      ourselves is the key to solving this dilemma.

      Discouragement is a result of expectations. It happens when you
      expect something to happen and it doesn't. It is a confusion
      about time, because it will happen - just not at the time you
      thought. So relax, and realign with your intention. This may
      not be an easy task in the beginning.

      What Can You Do to Help Guide Your Attention?
      Today, take 30 minutes aside from your normal daily life � sit
      down, close your eyes, and start dreaming about what you really
      want to manifest.

      - Is there anything you've always wanted?
      - Is there something you have long given up on?
      - What makes you really happy?

      I remember my parents constantly reminded me not to daydream. I
      hated it when they threw me out of my lovely daydreams. They
      told me I will never make it in this world daydreaming. They
      probably didn't know that there are professional people that do
      nothing but daydream. These individuals have a wonderful life,
      as they need to be totally relaxed in order to 'download' new
      ideas, and then sell them for millions of dollars.

      As an adult I had to re-learn daydreaming, as I had been
      conditioned not to by my parents. I've heard rumors that Google
      actually gives its employees some extra time during the day, to
      do creative daydreaming. Dreaming is highly effective for your
      creativity; many glorious inventions have emerged from it.

      About The Author: Thomas Herold is the founder and CEO of Dream
      Manifesto. The quantum method for manifesting your dreams. To
      learn visit: http://www.dreammanifesto.com

      Please use the HTML version of this article at:
      http://www.isnare.com/html.php?aid=104079

      For more free-reprint articles by Thomas Herold please visit:
      http://www.isnare.com/?s=author&a=Thomas+Herold