Tomatoes, Trannies, and Trades....

  • D Jamez Terry
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2002
      Greetings and Salutations! I have an assortment of news and
      announcements, so here they go.... (and i apologize to those geeks like me
      who are on a million zine lists and will thus get this over and over...)

      * Now available: The fall issue of Transcendence, a zine by/for
      transgender youth... Transcendence is 100% free to anyone who requests
      it. Just send me a note with your address and the number of copies you'd
      like. Also, Transcendence is constantly seeking contributors - so if you
      are a young transperson who writes, draws, or expresses yourself on paper
      in any way, please get in touch!

      * I just finished issue #2 of my perzine, Burn In Hell, Buddy! it's
      quarter-sized, 16 pp, and a whole lot of fun. Issue #1 is the same size
      and is still available. Either one can be yours for just two stamps.
      Send a buck and get them both! Trades also accepted...

      * Kelly and I have started a distro. Tomatoes Equal Love Distro is up and
      running and wants to distribute your zine! We want a diverse collection
      of stuff, so all are welcome. Send us a copy of your zine for review...

      I can be reached at vermicious_knid_21@... or at PO Box 543 Accokeek
      MD 20607. Hope to hear from you and let's keep the postal service busy!!

      Peace... VK

      http://launch.yahoo.com/u2
    • Norah
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 9, 2002
        Is there a web address for the Tomatoes Equal Love Distro?

        Norah