SPA Launches new Group site

  • Ian Shires
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2002
      Not that we're abandoning our long-standing site, but rather to
      enhance how the overall group works. As the main SPA group site has
      centered more and more on news and how-tos of the small press, much
      of the talent-pool aspect of the group has fallen off. Most of you
      know by now that we publish a bi-monthly anthology called Mysterious
      Visions, printing poetry, artwork, and comics. So we've started a
      group site under that name, with the sole intention of using it to
      help get people together, working on pages to print in that
      anthology. We've posted the rules of how it'll work, and are now
      inviting anyone interested in doing work with the anthology to join
      at the site. So that's that, here's the link:

      We will be seeing the hottest up and coming talents in the small
      press continue to use MVA as a showcase...we hope to count you among
      them.

      Ian Shires
      SPA Info page: http://www.dimestoreproductions.com/SPA