Power To Express* PASSION ON HOLD!

  • Kimberly
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2002
      Hey everyone!
      I was just letting everyone know that my zine is being
      put on hold for the moment. I just recently had a
      house fire. But have the orignal copies of the zine.
      So it will still be coming out. But for now it will be
      on hold. Still send submissons for issue 3 please. And
      you can still order #'s 1 and 2. And I will ship them
      as soon as possible. Thanks! for your support.
      Kimberly
      www.geocities.com/kimmymay03/index.html

      Yahoo! - We Remember
      http://dir.remember.yahoo.com/tribute