WORD DEATH

  • bongonov
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20 11:29 PM
      Greetings, friends, I must announce the new zine I've just finished
      entitled WORD DEATH (!) It's 28 pages black and white and it
      features short stories and (a) comic all by various contributors.
      Yes you are thinking that most short fiction is in fact POOR but
      this is all good stuff (I swears) featuring robots and zombies and
      grim "mythic" figures like the Somber Hobo and the Tragic Jazz
      Legend! You cannot go another day without enjoying these wonders!

      Nor should you have to! This fantastic and surely revolutionary
      publication is available for only $1.50 (or a fair trade since I
      like reading the creative works and labors of others) and one might
      acquire this by sending an email to jwthornton@... (ha
      ha my email address is poor) to work out a deal on a trade or by
      just sending the cash via mail to:

      Word Death
      706 W 22nd St #308
      Austin, TX 78705

      Yes! Please do this! Support the arts gang! Nobody reads short
      stories anymore, uh FIGHT THE POWER! Also contributions of stories
      and comics are certainly being accepted for the second issue (due
      out September 20 if I get enough submissions and if the first issue
      is not like uh hated by all) so feel free to send them either via
      email or to that mailing address. Also uh love one another