Zinester's Travel Guide

  • pqaath
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24 12:34 PM
      I'm dreadfully sorry if this is a cross post.

      I just want to let all you people know about a new guide I'm
      starting, called the Zinester's Travel Guide. It's at
      http://zinesters.net/travel
      It was started with zinesters/punks/hippies/anarchists/beats/etc
      in mind, but anyone can post.

      Please add neat stores/thrifts/restaurants/music
      venues/hostels/usedbookstores/record stores/etc etc near you,
      especially if there's nothing yet listed by your place!

      You can also add yourself so that people can email you if they're
      visiting your area or even live there.

      Right now it's a week old, so help me get off the ground by
      adding lots or letting other people know about it! Thanks!

      -Sasha