NCA!!! new issues out now!!!

  • i heart Rebecca Hanten
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4 8:56 AM
      There are two brand new issues of NCA out for the month of July!

      * The first features in depth interviews with Christiansen, the Warren
      Commission and Matt Smith. Along with some CD Reviews and some randomness
      thrown in you couldn't find any where else, this issue is sure to please the
      masses.

      * Our second issue is a special interview issue consisting of... Well...
      interviews and nothing but interviews. There are six in total and boast the
      likes of Whippersnapper, Charlie Brown Gets a Valentine, Breaking Pangaea,
      Thrice, Cadillac Blindside and Schatzi.

      * We are still interested in receiving your zines for review! We hope
      to start a section for zine reviews, to find out where to send review
      materials email me privately.

      * I have started a new project called Obscure Phobia
      <www.obscurephobia.cjb.net> Please take a moment to check it out and spread
      the word if you have an strange, uncommon sorts of fears.

      * July will be bigger for us than June ever was (and June was pretty
      big). So be on the lookout for us all month long.

      Visit www.nachocheeseandanarchy.50g.com for more info on all of this.

      Josh Nacho