hey

  • blossoming_bruises
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2002
      i was wondering if anybody wanted to contribute to a new zine? it's a
      paper one based out of bc canada. i'm looking for poetry, articles,
      rants and if anybody out there has an ad for their zine that they can
      email send that along to blossoming_bruises@... oh and if
      anybody has any questions or needs something for their zine just let
      me know maybe we can work out a trade.

      morgan xoxoxox
    • dorie-chabot600@uyufsdf.info
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2007
        Hey John, it was really fun going out the other night and talking, while we were out you said that you felt insecure about your manhood, i noticed in the toilets you were quite small in that area : ) , but not to worry.. that website that i was telling you about is my secret weapon to an extra 3 inches, trust me.. girls love bigger ones, i’ve had 5 times as many chicks since i used these pills a year ago. The package i used was the 6 month supply one, and its worth every cent and more.. the website is http://www.auhua.net/jcsh
        Ring me on the weekend and we will go out and drink again and let you know some more secrets : ).
        Later dude, Brad