Benefits of Article Writing: Establishing Yourself and Your Message
- Michael Plante offers the following royalty-free article for you to publish online or in print.
Feel free to use this article in your newsletter, website, ezine, blog, or forum.
- You have permission to publish this article for free providing the "About the Author" box is included in its entirety.
- Do not post/reprint this article in any site or publication that contains hate, violence, porn, warez, or supports illegal activity.
- Do not use this article in violation of the US CAN-SPAM Act. If sent by email, this article must be delivered to opt-in subscribers only.
- If you publish this article in a format that supports linking, please ensure that all URLs and email addresses are active links.
- Please send a copy of the publication, or an email indicating the URL to articles@...
- Article Marketer (www.ArticleMarketer.com) has distributed this article on behalf of the author. Article Marketer does not own this article, please respect the author's copyright and publication guidelines. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this article.
Article Title: Benefits of Article Writing: Establishing Yourself and Your Message
Author: Michael Plante
Category: Article Writing, Directories
Word Count: 314
Author's Email Address: articles@...
Article Source: http://www.articlemarketer.com
------------------ ARTICLE START ------------------
Bear in mind that your written material serves as a person-to-person communication between you and the reader. One of the benefits of writing articles is the rapport established between the writer, the client and the reader. Outlining your thoughts before you write will help you produce better articles. On the other hand, many writers simply start writing and record their thoughts as they are typing. The written word goes by many names, such as books, reports, booklet, folio, guide, pamphlet, magazine, etc. But keep in mind that no matter what name is used, the ultimate goal is to give the reader information and/or entertainment.
There are many reasons to choose writing articles as your home business. Your written product may show others how to start up or expand a new home business, give instructions on how to produce arts and crafts, how to choose and prepare for a new career, how to improve your financial situation, enjoy life more, how to save money, how to solve personal crises, or how to attain success in relationships with others.
The best written material is thoroughly researched, factual, to the point, authoritative and interesting to the reader. Whether you are writing articles for someone else or for yourself, choose your subject matter wisely. A benefit of writing for yourself is that you can choose a subject that you already know something about. A benefit of producing written material for someone else is that you may learn something new. The key is to write in a manner that will catch and keep the reader's interest.
Writing articles for your home business is an excellent way to established credibility and gain free exposure for your home business. By writing articles and freely distributing them, you can generate excellent free traffic to your website at no cost to you. Start writing today for your home business and experience the power of article writing.
Michael Plante manages Read This! Article Directory/Submission Site, located at http://www.go-article.com/readthis. We offer free author membership for article submission. If you are looking for even more free content, check out our sister site, http://www.go-article-search.com
------------------ ARTICLE END ------------------
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]