New how-to DIY publishing zine

  • eddiewillson2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2006
      Hello all.
      Just a quick post to let you know I've just put out a new one shot
      zine 'Publish and Be Published - How to publish a novel, diy style,
      and sell it for the price of a shop bought sandwich without ending up
      skint or suicidal'! It costs 50 p plus 21p postage in the UK or $2
      (US) including postage in the US. Find out more at
      www.eddiewillson.cjb.net. Cheers! (Cross posted a bit -sorry)