zine contributions needed, please! thanks!

  • zorrosmommy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2002
      I'm looking for contributions to round out some contro zines I'm
      working on. I'd like to get them finished by the end of the month if
      possible. Subjects include:

      erotica
      road trips
      unsent letters
      vacations
      a day in the life
      do-it-yourself (any subject matter)
      thrifting/yard sales/saving a dollar/dumpster diving (any related
      topic, inc. pictures)

      Please, if you have any interest at all, please email me. Anyone who
      contributes 3 paragraphs or more will receive a copy of the zine and
      if you send in substantial contributions, I'd be happy to send a copy
      of one of my personal zines as well as an additonal thank you.

      My email address is adultramblings@...

      my website (non zine related, but to learn about who I am) is
      http://www.therapids.net/adultramblings

      thanks very much for your time!