Pre Ebay Extravaganza -

  • Darrell Goza
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2005
      Comics, comics, comics -
      Immediate to all site members:
      I recently recovered all my comics from storage and will be putting
      them up in whole and/or in part on Ebay as soon as I catalogue them.
      This is the time to get your want lists in.
      I never collected for collections sake, instead because I liked most
      of what was being produced. Now, I don't have everything but I have a
      lot (35 boxes) and I've got the black and white comic magazines too.
      Drop an email with items you have an interest in to:
      cletus_goza@...
      (my brother, who I tease as not getting much email, is letting me use
      his email address for this project. Hell, it'll give him something to
      do and keep my usually filled inbox relatively free).
      Most of the comics are in at least good or better condition and I'll
      email you back to let you know if I have it and exactly what condition
      the book(s) are in before proceeding forward.
      Please put 'comic search' in the subject field.
      Thank you,
      Darrell [and Cletus] Goza