Zinecasting - announcing a podcast show all about zines and the zinesters who make them! (x-posted everywhere)

  • Raequel Solomon
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      Hello,

      my name is raequel, some of you may know me from Childlike Empress zine or have seen me at various east coast zine fairs, but unfortunately i've been absent from the zine world as of late due to my current obsession of podcasting. now i want to rectify that abandonment by producing a monthly podcast show all ABOUT zines starting January 2006.

      here's what i want to cover on my show, reviews of print zines, e-zines and small/indie press stuff, interviews with zinesters, soundsee coverage of zine fairs and events, infomation on distros and how-to segments about doing zines. i am looking for anyone who would like to either send in an audio clip segment of their own, or want to be interviewed on the show! i really want to present the zine community to the podcasting world and try to remind them the origins of DIY media and to hopefully draw some back to the xeroxed word

      if this sounds cool to you or you have suggestions et al, please contact me at triscast@...

      thanks a lot folks!

      Raequel aka systris
      The Triscast