    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2002
      Does anyone know of any zine confrences that are going on this
      summer? That are around Missouri. I really appreciate it! Thanks!
      Kimberly
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 2002
        I was just wondering since there is it like any zine conferences in
        the Midwest, if anyone would like to help put together one with me.
        Just a thought so please get back to me. "Thoughts become realities".

        Kimberly
        www.geocities.com/kimmymay03/index.html