Power To Express* PASSION

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2002
      Hey everyone!
      This is your last chance to submit something for issue 2 of my zine.
      You can submit pomes, art work, pictures, stories, rants, cd's to be
      reviewed, zines for review, ETC. Just send it to me at
      kimmymay03@... You can also put an ad in my zine. Ad rates are:
      *Quarter Page- 10 cents, *Half Page- 25 cents, *Full Page- 50 cents.
      You can send them to:
      Kimberly
      53768 Kingbird LN.
      Center, MO 63436
      This issue is almost done so send your stuff ASAP. Thanks
      Kimberly
      www.geocities.com/kimmymay03/index.html