The SPA Forum rides again!

  • aipman1
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2002
      We've had our trials and tribulations getting the SPA moved off of
      Yahoo and into it's own forum, but we've got most of the bugs out of
      the system now, and are ready to rock and roll. It's not just a
      Forum, it's a full portal to anything small press, with more features
      than you can even list here. The Small Press Association is here to
      stay, and if you want to be in on the action, you need to get over
      to: http://www.dimestoreproductions.com/Forum/portal_content.asp

      If you have registered before: you need to register again. Even if it
      tells you you are there...if you can't post or get into any
      features...re-register and it'll solve the problem. We won't be
      messing with the features anymore so this is the last time for having
      to do that, and we're sorry for any inconvenience. We think the
      features and promotional opportunities we have built for the club are
      well worth the effort. Let us know what YOU think!

      Ian Shires
      http://www.dimestoreproductions.com/Forum/portal_content.asp