Tiki's Zine update

  • tikis_way
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2002
      Hey zinesters!

      Just thought Id update you on the doings of my zines

      Tiki:Girl without a Cause Issue 2 is done. The stories are funnier,
      the art is better, and uh.......its good ^_^ Part one is still
      available
      for those of you not familiar with tiki, its short stories about some
      crazy kid getting into trouble, and doing funny stuff, with
      accomanying art.

      How to start a Revolution Part One and Two are available. Part Two
      goes out today. Its all the revolutionary, non conformist stuff, you
      love to read about. Im looking for contributions for part three.

      And finally, somehting new: It's My world...my very first personal
      zine.....very.....personal..... It shoudl be pretty good. im excited
      about it.

      all my zines are one dollar canadian, or 2 canadian stamps, or a
      trade.
      Look forwardd to hearing from all of you ^_^
      ~Jen