w@ste of ink #3

  • Jennifer Bittinger
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2002
      okay, guys, first off, sorry for the mass emailing. don't hate me. now then, i just wanted to let everyone know that the 3rd issue of punk rock, anarchy-lovin waste of ink is out now. you can get a copy to call yr very own for a buck or a trade of a zine or tape or something. isn't today just yr lucky day??

      jen

      mr box 0194 tulane u

      31 mcalister dr

      new orleans, la 70118