Santa Barbara Zine Fest - June 1, 2002

  • cafedweller
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2002
      Hello Zinesters,

      Mark your calendars! The 5th annual Santa Barbara Zine Fest – the
      celebration of small press, alternative, and independent publishing
      is coming this summer.

      Saturday, June 1, 2002
      Goleta Valley Community Center
      5679 Hollister Avenue, Goleta, CA
      11AM -5PM Free admission!

      Interested in obtaining table space? The 2002 registration packets
      will be available March 15th. The registration fee is $15.00 and
      includes: half table space, 2 chairs, beverages, an
      exhibitor's "survivor" kit, and a SBZF badge for you and a guest.
      (Sorry, no full tables available due to limited space.) For more
      information visit:
      http://www.javaturtle.com/zinefest.html

      Won't be able to attend in person? How about donating items for the
      grab bags? Get the word out about your publication by sending your
      zines, comics, flyers, stickers, buttons, etc. Your name will be
      added to the fest program in the "thank you" section. Send items to
      me at the address below. Please, DO NOT send packages to the
      community center.

      Festival directions, lodging info, local transportation, nearby
      restaurants, and other helpful information can also be found on the
      website. Please contact me with any questions. See you in June!

      Lynne Lowe
      Java Turtle zine
      Fest Coordinator
      PO Box 20028, Santa Barbara, CA 93120