Zine

    Message 1 of 130 , Feb 24, 2002
      Hey! I was wondering If anyone whould like to
      send pomes, zines(to be <br>reviewed), music reviews,
      picturs etc. To my zine and be published in <br>it. If it
      is published u will resive a free issue of the zine
      that ur <br>stuff is in along with the stuff that
      comes along with it. Send it to <br>Kimberly <br>53768
      Kingbird Lane<br>Center, MO 63436<br>Also vist my zine
      website
      Message 130 of 130 , Mar 5, 2002