distro

  • tikis_way
    Message 1 of 130 , Feb 23, 2002
      Hey<br>Im getting all frustrated cuz all I wanna
      do is get some good zines to read, and allthe zines
      I find are in america. Well Im a poor ass Canadian
      who can't afford pay pal and all that,so all I have
      is my canadian money which no one accepts. SO if
      anyone out there accepts canadian money, or accepts
      trades, drop me a
      Message 130 of 130 , Mar 5, 2002