LOW HUG #7 is READY!

  • lowhug
    Message 1 of 130 , Feb 5, 2002
      After much delay, LOW HUG #7 is finally ready,
      hot off the photocopier! <br><br>It's turned out to
      be a somewhat low-key issue, with many thoughts on
      the 9/11 terrorist attacks, as well as a well-written
      "Media Junkies" review
      Editrix<br><br>"Get Your Fix on Route 66: Looking for Inspiration in
      Tough Times? The Grapes of Wrath bears fruit" by Jack
      Persico<br><br>"9/11 is Not a Joke," by Jason Pankoke (of
      Micro-FILM)<br><br>Media Junkies: Film, Television, Music, and Zine
      Reviews by LOW HUG writers.<br><br>The issue is 36 pages,
      digest sized, and is $2. Mailing addy is: A.j. Michel,
      PO Box 2574, Champaign, IL 61825<br><br>Thanks for
      HUG<br>"LOW HUG: Unpretentious and honest, though not
      necessarily exciting, since 1998."
      Message 130 of 130 , Mar 5 11:05 AM