LAUNDRY BASKET: Call for Entries

  • lowhug
    Message 1 of 130 , Feb 5, 2002
      Call for entries: LAUNDRY BASKET. <br><br>A
      one-shot zine from the editor of LOW HUG. This was just
      going to be a feature, but I've decided to make a
      mini-zine out of it. Therefore, I am opening the call
      again. <br><br>I want to know about your dirty laundry.
      mishaps(the entire load turns blue from that new towel you
      threw in with the light colored wash); Laundromat
      adventures (from equipment disasters to hostile run-in with
      other patrons over the last free dryer to someone
      trying to steal your underwear); advice from your mom or
      laundry mentor (for example, how to make your own laundry
      detergent with washing soda and Borax); or anything else
      laundry,Laundromat, or fabric care related. <br><br>So, please
      contribute if you can! Aim for a paragraph or two, around
      200-225 words. The deadline is March 15th. Please e-mail
      contributions to lowhug@... - please don't just post them
      to the list as I may not see them, thank you.
      - I tend to do zine-related things on the weekends,
      and respond to e-mails then.<br><br>Please contribute
      if you can. You'll get a copy of the issue when it
      Message 130 of 130 , Mar 5, 2002