zine and distro

  • nuxievomica
    Message 1 of 130 , Jan 28, 2002
      hi. my name is nux and i do an all ads and
      reviews zine. (it was called teknicolor yawn and im
      changing the name so its untitled at the moment). But all
      classifieds and display ads are free. Display ads must be in
      sizes 8x5, 4x5, 4x8 or any thing smaller but not
      smaller than a business card size. All display ads must
      be print-<br>ready and be mailed. (only classifieds
      thru email pls). For a copy of the zine send $1 or 3
      US stamps or $2 worldwide.I need zines and music to
      review and to distro. For distro consideration send a
      sample and info on wholesale price. All samples sent
      will be reviewed in my zine. For more info email me at
      nuxievomica@..., other wise mail anything else to PO Box 11188
      Message 130 of 130 , Mar 5, 2002