Common Sense

  • darbyclash5588
    Message 1 of 130 , Dec 7, 2001
      I'm in the process of collaborating material for
      a zine called Common Sense (it's the same name as a
      propaganda pamphlet distributed during the revolutionary
      war). It's going to be 20% music, 30% DIY and 50%
      literature. I'm going to make it a quarter-sheet size zine
      with 64 pages.<br>i'm looking for contributions in the
      following
      appreciate any contributions. email me at
      DarbyClash5588@...<br>thanks
      Message 130 of 130 , Mar 5, 2002