The Small Press Association

  • AIPman1
    Message 1 of 130 , Nov 8, 2001
      The Small Press League has morphed into The Small
      Press Association, so if you're a writer, artist, or
      publisher, and you're looking for collaborators,
      contributors, or places to contribute, and places to have the
      product of said effort get reviewed and read, check
      out:<br><a href=http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/obscurityunlimited target=new>http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/obscurityunlimited</a>
      Message 130 of 130 , Mar 5, 2002