For all the publishers

  • pashang_com
    Message 1 of 130 , Nov 5, 2001
      If you are a self-publisher, then PASHANG web
      based self-publishing service is for you. Rather than
      create a web site by yourself, you can use PASHANG
      e-news site builder to build your news site in a few
      minutes. With PASHANG e-publish service, you can receive
      subscription fee from subscribers. And this is a zero cost
      self-publishing service. No cost for contents hosting and
      publishing. PASHANG manages all the subscription processing
      and payment for you. PASHANG charges the service
      commission(10% of subscription fee) only when you received
      subscription payment. You can consult your member account on
      PASHANG web site to know your subscription income
      balance.<br><br>Besides e-news site, you also can self-publish your photo
      collection, comic book, book/article through PASHANG's
      service, communicate with visiters or subscribers with
      build-in communication services, such as comments, votes
      and e-news site forums, etc.<br><br>For more details,
      e-news site sample
      Message 130 of 130 , Mar 5, 2002