8751Your Online Marketing Strategies
- Jul 5 11:22 PMjames lowe offers the following royalty-free article for you to publish online or in print.
Feel free to use this article in your newsletter, website, ezine, blog, or forum.
- You have permission to publish this article for free providing the "About the Author" box is included in its entirety.
- Do not post/reprint this article in any site or publication that contains hate, violence, porn, warez, or supports illegal activity.
- Do not use this article in violation of the US CAN-SPAM Act. If sent by email, this article must be delivered to opt-in subscribers only.
- If you publish this article in a format that supports linking, please ensure that all URLs and email addresses are active links.
- Please send a copy of the publication, or an email indicating the URL to cashtomarket@...
- Article Marketer (www.ArticleMarketer.com) has distributed this article on behalf of the author. Article Marketer does not own this article, please respect the author's copyright and publication guidelines. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this article.
Article Title: Your Online Marketing Strategies
Author: james lowe
Category: Article Marketing, Lead Generation, Communication
Word Count: 570
Keywords: internet marketing, article marketing, marketing, e-commerce
Author's Email Address: cashtomarket@...
Article Source: http://www.articlemarketer.com
------------------ ARTICLE START ------------------
If you own a website or other business on the internet, you need customers. Amazing revelation, huh? With all the competing websites, how do you get them to find your site or your email responder, newsletter list?
You need to have some good strategies, and lots of study, for marketing an online business. One of the most used strategies for marketing an online business is learning to get a high search engine ranking. If you don't rank highly you will have difficulty being found.
There are some key methods for high ranking. Start by keeping everything on your site relevant to the subject. Read the previous sentence again please. It is worth many thousand of dollars in training and hundreds of hours of learning time to you. This makes good sense anyway because once the customer has found you, you want him or her to stick around. Right?
If you were to pay me a $1,000 for one day of internet marketing training the first thing I would teach you would be the next three paragraphs below;
Article marketing is a powerful way to promote your site. Make a list of 1 to 10 on a sheet of paper and write one very brief point of your website by each number, then stop! Come back the next day and start writing a sentence or two after each numbered point already written, then stop again.
Come back the next day and relax and write another sentence or two after each sentence already written, based on your experience and knowledge. Then stop again. Come back the next day and make corrections.
You can do this. This is very powerful. Polish it up a little the next day and you have a wonderful article and picture of your site that can be sent to article directories all over the place that will give you plenty of very low cost publicity that you could never get otherwise.
Choose a domain name and website title that fit well with your business keywords. Your title should be easy to remember and oh so pertinent to your web site subjects. Got it? Forgive me for repeating but the above is drop dead important.
Links to your website make a difference in search engine rankings, so contact sites that offer information complementing yours and ask for reciprocal links. If they use yours, you use theirs. If they do not use yours, do not use theirs. No exceptions. Be aware that this information will change as search engines redesign their methods for relevant results. You now know that the internet is always changing.
Another strategy for marketing an online business is to use pay-per-click advertising. This can be a fast way to get listed high in the search engines. There are several providers of pay-per-click advertising. It pays to check out a variety to see which suits your needs the best. Testing, over and over, is imperative for success.
Weblogs are a newer source for marketing an online business. They tend to rank well, and consumers like them. Use your blog to talk about your industry or cause and provide links to your website. Blogs add a lot to your marketing program and can be fun to write.
Marketing your online business, constantly, is essential for success. You never stop doing it. Use all the marketing strategies at your disposal, wisely and honestly, and watch your traffic grow.
plus my thousands of hours of study and work experience
James M. Lowe group writes wholesale Original articles, press releases, blogs, websites and e-books. Any subject.
------------------ ARTICLE END ------------------
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]