goodie boxes?

  • Punk_GoddessX
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 25, 2001
      hi guys! i'm a newbie in this club. my name is
      Sarah. i'm a 17/girl/pa. i produce swing set grrl
      fanzine and run false fiction distro (up and
      coming...currently looking for your stuff *nudgenudge). i'd really
      like to do a box goodie box trade with some cool
      zinester kids...cut outs, zines, art, misc crap you have
      laying around, etc. anyone interested?? e-mail me
      (falsexfiction@...)!
    • pandorra0
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 28, 2001
        Hi<br> "The Girl in the Hoodie #1" is ready for
        its debut. It's a cut and paste style zine created by
        two pixie-grrls. you will find beautiful poetry and
        enchanting short stories, a comic about an art class field
        trip, recipes for a muffin revolution and other really
        rad stuff. its $1 or trade (zine or mix tape)<br>we
        also have an awesome mix tape to accompany the issue
        for a $1, a trade of a mix tape made by you, or a 90
        minute tape. if you have any questions or want to know
        what is on the mixed tape e-mail me at:
        pandorra0@... <br><br> becca snee and jill-chanie
      • lovedixiefaith2003
        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 5, 2001
          My 'zine is called TV Talk. Its been around for
          two years and I am looking for new subscribers and am
          in desperate need of writers. I only have 4 writers
          not including myself the shows we review are Buffy,
          Charmed, Felicity, Real World, Survivor and a column that
          combines them all in one. If you would like to subscribe
          or write for the 'zine any TV show e-mail me at
        • triggerhappypromqueen
          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 26, 2001
            the first issue is about body image and
            modification. we still need articles on both subjects. as well
            as poetry, artwork and revies.<br>send em to
            gelatinoushamcube@... and let us know if you need anything for your
            zine...thanks
          • SPORESgirl
            Message 5 of 14 , Oct 20, 2001
              my zine is spores. The last issue I wrote for it
              was two years ago but I have so many copies left. I
              would still write it if I was access to a photocopier.
              Anyways if you want a FREE old issue of spores just email
              me and I'll give you an address to write
              to.<br>spores@...
            • deliaknives
              Message 6 of 14 , Dec 30, 2001
                Negative Cognition #1 is finished<br>Available
                for $2ppd or trade (personal zines, mental
                health...music..) <br><br>#1: dysthymia, depression, music,
                feelings and more..<br>email me for
                address.<br><br>perishedinfits@...
              • bmg220
                Message 7 of 14 , Jan 3, 2002
                  awesome girl zine sistayes is now online at www.hardluck.org - i'm so happy! sophy who writes it is my total idol. any other sistayes fans out there?
                • under_their_radar1
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jan 13, 2002
                    taking the time out to open this mail. So what�s it all
                    about you ask, well firstly some of you know me as
                    Spudmonkey999 or some of you know me as Ed, either way you are
                    on this mailing list because we spoke at some stage
                    over the last year or so. If you want to be removed
                    from this mailing list then just either a) send me an
                    email telling me you don�t want me clogging up your
                    mailbox or b) come round to my house and stab me, your
                    choice. Anyhoo now that that�s all over I suppose your
                    wondering what �under_their_radar� is all about, well
                    basically I want to put out independent, d.i.y,
                    underground, subversive articles, poetry, art, cartoons, etc.
                    Currently I have the following three pieces
                    available.<br><br>Days Like These � 20 page A5 zine, features on
                    European Car Free Day, The five steps to chart success,
                    Spudmonkey�s bible study group and three other articles �
                    under_their_radar 1 (oct 01)<br><br>Ghost Town Optimist � Tiny 16
                    page A7 zine otherwise known as the emo zine, with
                    just too short fictional stories, all made in just
                    over an hour. � under_their_radar 2 (dec
                    o1)<br><br>Lives Of Insects � 12 page A5 zine with pieces on how
                    cycling is the best, the national institution that is
                    kid�s TV Bosco, interview with the band Lovejunk, a
                    piece on the murder of Hilda Murrell and a few other
                    poems and pieces. � under_their_radar 3 (jan
                    02)<br><br>If you want any of these zines or if I promised u
                    them but didn�t send em on yet can ya email me or
                    write and I�ll send em on free of charge but a trade
                    would be excellent. Anyhoo please feel free to get in
                    touch and help out any which was you can. Thanks a
                    Rhythm and Booze zine in England here they said about my
                    first zine, �just by reading his publication you can
                    tell he�s a honest person that�s just expressing
                    himself to the readers� (Thanx will munn) I�m touched sob
                    sob sniffle sniffle c�mon kids if ya want a zine just
                    ask I don�t bite....
                  • nuxievomica
                    Message 9 of 14 , Feb 15 11:28 AM
                      Hello. my name is nux and i do an all ads and
                      reviews zine called Sidewalk Kitty. All classifieds
                      (great for pen pals, zines, bands, distros,
                      sellers/traders, etc) and display ads are free. Display ads must
                      be in sizes 8x5, 4x5, 4x8 or any thing smaller but
                      not smaller than a business card size. All display
                      ads must be print-ready and be mailed. (only
                      classifieds thru email pls). For a copy of the zine send $1
                      or 3 US stamps or $2 worldwide.I need zines and
                      music to review and to distro. For distro consideration
                      send a sample and info on wholesale price. We pay up
                      front. All samples sent will be reviewed in my zine. For
                      more info email me at nuxievomica@..., other
                      wise mail anything else to PO Box 11188 Eugene, OR
                      97440